Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buddha





this is my current painting. finished. i know so far i have barely posted this month. i do not like to post for the sake of just posting anything. considering that my blog is about my art and my writing i think it is understandable. i have quite a few things on the go right now. so my time and energy is being pulled in all directions. perhaps me painting this Buddha is very suiting... reminding me to breathe.

acrylic on canvas. 24x24
© copyright painting by JAQ

5 comments:

Pamella said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colours! For me it is Urban Buddha ;)

Kenia Cris said...

J.

long time I don't live a comment but I really mean it when I say I love your artwork. You're amazing. =*

Kiss you girl.

derek said...

I don't want you to sell it!
I love it!

Ms. Givens said...

Perfect colours you chose!

JAQ said...

thanks for your comments ladies and gents! perhaps i shall rename it Urban Buddha. xo