Tuesday, October 28, 2008


It's just rock and roll.
Back in August I went to see Oasis. It was my first time seeing them live and the first time they had played here. The concert was sold out. The crowd remained on their feet the whole night. Sang all the words to their songs... except new songs from the new album. Those songs had fans falling in and out of tune. It was one of the best rock shows I have been to. It even left arrogant Liam Gallagher speechless. He so openly admitted to the crowd of thousands and said that the boys would definitely return to this fair city. Honestly, I think Noel Gallagher is the master mind behind this band. That aside they appeared to be more solid than ever before. The pure essence of their rock and roll sound. The Gallagher brothers did not disappoint. The above clip takes us back to that night and one of my favourite Oasis songs.

1 comment:

Bum Atom said...

I went to the show in edmonton and the kid brother is a caocky ass man that show had nothing on the NIN show not joke, nothing, Oasis could have been bigger better, the new stuff is good I liked it
have you heard www.kingsofleon.com
i don't theyll be coming here soon